An ebook reader application supporting PDF, DjVu, EPUB, FB2 and many more formats, running on Cervantes, Kindle, Kobo, PocketBook and Android devices
In other words, KOReader can replace the default firmware of your eReader.
- Power on eReader
- Connect USB cable
- Allow share (if KOReader is installed) or connect if native kobo is installed
- Go to https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=314220
- First post
- Download KOReader | OCP-KOReader-vX.X.zip at the end of the post
- Create folder on your disk, and put archive in it
- Second post
- Linux: Download the Linux install script archive, and unzip it in the same folder. Run the install.sh script with your favorite terminal emulator.
- macOS: ownload the macOS install script archive, and unzip it in the same folder. Run the install.command script (Right Click > Open > Then click Open in the GateKeeper popup)
- Windows: Download the Windows install script, in the same folder. On recent Windows versions (i.e., when running PowerShell >= 7), you'll have to "unblock" the script to allow it to run. (Right Click > Tick Unblock in the bottom-right corner).
- Wait process done
- Safely eject Kobo
- Restart Kobo manually